Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Learning to love one another

You have read where it says, when you did it to the least, you did it to Me. In recent times I have watched the Mother Teresa video many many times. She apparently said something very beautiful, that she tries to see Christ in the person she is talking to. Every time I watch that, I ask for that. And it happens sometimes!

Sometimes I’m listening to someone telling me about their sadness or their joy, and even though their stories are in a different realm to mine, I begin to wonder if Im not looking at Someone who is standing in front of me in a disguise?! Just then, to disprove my point the person shares something even MORE graphic and yet I still feel like I am in the Presence of greatness.

Its hard to explain this. Its as if I (sometimes) no longer see the sin in them and their lives just look beautiful to me. I’m always aware of my own corruption and fallenness, but no matter what they say, I see the smile, i see the champion within them, the survivor, the softnes.

Perhaps I see how Jesus sees us, and if so, then I’m absolutely stunned at the potential that He sees in us.


Source

No comments: