Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

loneliness was nailed to THE CROSS

As I was listening to Pastor Benjamin's sermon on Jesus forsaken, separated and lonely...

here are some precious pointers I've caught

Loneliness will bring forth fruit of low self esteem and emotional moody swing...

It cannot be overcome even by fellowship among the saints... that can bring only temporal relief...

It is only when we begin to see on the cross, Jesus took our loneliness...

and everytime the feeling of loneliness comes, say "Lord Jesus, I thank You, that when You cried my God my God, why have You forsaken me? You were lonely that I today don't have to be lonely anymore. I can be alone but I am alone with the Father"

Loneliness breeds fear. You fear everything...
Loneliness is not necessarily bad. God use loneliness to send us a message, "come to My table".

Loneliness + God = (- N + V ) = LOVELINESS

From loneliness to LOVELINESS.

I have not received a spirit of fear, but a spirit of Sonship.

LOOK TO THE CROSS.

He took our loneliness on the cross.

Amen! Guess what... All these pointers, I agree with them... And some of which, are very real in my life... Especially when loneliness breeds fear, I get super insecured. Paranoid about every nitty gritty. Sometimes, it just drives me up the wall.. But yes, LOOK TO THE CROSS. I'm forgiven because He was forsaken!


Source

No comments: